Day 47 - February 16, 2010

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The whole afternoon Ruby kept quiet. Her mother wondered if she were sick. But Ruby wasn't sick. She had the blues. - Ruby Sings the Blues by Niki Daly

If I'm blue today, I'll share my feelings with someone I trust.

I was blue today. And I'm pretty sure I shared my feelings with people I trust, like Brian and my new sisters. I was having art related breakdowns, kind of. And I'm going to get a terrible grade on my unfinished product. But my big says that's okay, and everything will be fine. I believe her. Mostly because she's awesome.

Today was hard. I wrote about it for my daily journal, so I'm not going to say much about it here. All I'll say is that tonight, pledging reminded me of another kind of pledging that I had to do, both of which made me cry. The difference, though, is that in my situation before, I felt like the people were trying to make me cry and trying to hurt me, and today, my sisters were helping me through my tears and encouraging me and loving me, because they knew I could do it. They didn't want to break me down, like the other situation I'm thinking of. They wanted me to succeed, and they knew I could. And I did.

It is 2am, which means, waaaaaaay past bedtime. Share your feeelinggggggsssss. Goodnight.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 17, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

you are awesome! remember that and your art work is always stunning and unique just like the artist you are :>

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP