Day 43 - February 12, 2010

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

To anyone who'd listen he liked to say, "The things I want to know are in books." - Abe Lincoln: The Boy Who Loved Books by Kay Winters

Today I will step back into history. I will experience something as old fashioned as apple dunking, as time-honored as exploring the family attic, as priceless as an hour with Abe Lincoln. In other words, I will open a book and begin to read.

I will confess that I didn't read any books today, unless the one page from this one counts.

I will step back into history, in a way. Because today begins my pledge week into Delta Omicron Pi!

Yeah, so I'm totally unfocused because I'm too excited to type and think.

Read a book!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP