Day 16 - January 16, 2010

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010

There's a lot of pressure on kids to excel both in class and on the playing field. - "In Defense of Misfits" by Andrea Uva


I won't be pressured into high achievement every minute of my life. I will reserve minutes today and every day from now on just for fun, just for me.

Today was Girls' Night! And I didn't really want to go. We were leaving at 5. Everyone was getting dressed up. They were going to O'Charley's and then to see Youth in Revolt. I wasn't going to go, but then at 4:48 I went to Annie's room, saw how cute she looked, and she and Mary Beth said, Katie! Go get ready, you're coming with! So I got ready very very quickly, and went along.

Dinner was fun. We had a fun waiter, and we had to wait for about an hour and a half, so they gave us free appetizers. We had a crazy good time at dinner, too! Then we went to Walmart. Because we had time to kill, and apparently when you have time to kill, you go to Walmart.

Then we went to Youth in Revolt. It was funny. Definitely rated R, haha. I'm sure some other things happened as well.

So I wasn't going to do today's "I Will," but knowing what it was, and having people convince me to go with them, helped me to accomplish it.

I even did some work today, to balance it out. Although mostly all I did was update my calendar. It was still productive!

Since it's quite early in the morning, and I was possibly planning to go to Spark at like.. 11.. I should probably go to sleep. AND my mommy is coming tomorrow. Or, later today. :)

So, since you've read this WHOLE blog, go out and do something fun!!

:)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP