Day 30 - January 30, 2010

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

Franklin knew how to entertain himself. - Make Your Mark, Franklin Roosevelt by Judith St. George

If I find myself alone today, will I feel lost? Empty? Helpless? Will I feel my life can't go on until I'm in the company of my friends? Am I such poor company to myself? I hope not.

This is day two of Divine Rhythm. It's a lot of fun. I'll talk about it more Sunday when I can type it rather than write it.

I didn't really find myself alone today, given the nature of this weekend, though we did have free time for a while. I had dance practice while everyone else went to WalMart, and at first I couldn't find the dancers, so I was alone freaking out, talked to the cute bass player of the worship band, then found some of the Design Team to hang out with, and then another dancer found me.

After that and lunch, we all entertained ourselves with a much-needed nap. I had a dream about rushing. It involved a guy who doesn't really like me wearing a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup outfit and being my friend, us all getting into the sorority we wanted, and me performing Devil Went Down To Georgia.

But that was basically all the alone time.

Although, I am alone lately in a way I didn't use to be, because my roommate moved out. It sorta sucks, but I think I'm doing better alone than I thought I would. We'll see, I guess.

Emma, Brianne, and I just talked about rush/pledging. They're rushing with me but 99% sure they won't pledge. I sort of think I will. If I get a bid for the one I want. But I guess I don't know.

I think it's funny how Day 29 was about belonging and Day 30 is about being alone. Strange.

So, if you find yourself alone, don't worry about it. You are company enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Is it bad that I don't want you to pledge so I can come see you a week earlier? x.x

Katie February 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

No :)

I actually had a dream last night that you were visiting me. It was Valentine's Day, haha.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP