Day 7 - January 7, 2010

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

"Marty, don't you ever run away from a problem." - Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Before this day is over, I'll probably face at least one problem I want to run away from. But I won't.

Now, I don't really think I had noticeable problems to run away from today. Although, there was one that I did sort of run away from. I set my alarm for 9:30 .. and hit snooze, changed the time, turned it off, etc. etc. until I finally got up at 2:00. So I suppose I slept that issue away. I did regret it later. I'm regretting it now, actually. Because I legitimately have things to do tomorrow that I need to be awake for.

Such as... parallel parking. Which is apparently happening tomorrow. I don't really want it to, but it's going to, in preparation for my driving test, which will occur sometime within the next two days.

"They let women have licenses now?!" Yeah. Go figure. Someone said that to me today, and it didn't bother me at all. It never does, and I wonder if it should. Am I supposed to be bothered by sexist jokes? They happen around me all the time, and I think they're always made by boys who are my friends. I've never considered myself a feminist or anything... I think some women would be angry with me for that. I don't completely care, though. I'll spend my life in the kitchen, if I have to. I might even prefer it. I think most people know that about me. That I would be pretty content as a housewife.

Makes me wonder why I'm at college, sometimes. I know that I haven't met anyone yet, so I will need a job until I start poppin' out chirren. But.. :P

I didn't consciously run away from any problems today. Subconsciously, perhaps. I handled things/events pretty well, I think. And I'm going to handle this next problem (me being awake) right away, by going to sleep. Night!

:)

And hey! I've done a whole week of blogging. YES.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP