Day 19 - January 19, 2010

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It was late one winter night, long past my bedtime, when Pa and I went owling. - Owl Moon by Jane Yolen

Tonight, or some night soon, I will go owling.

The book wanted me to go out on a winter's night and hear the call of an unseen owl. Well. I don't know where any owls are around here. But I did go out on a winter's night. And I spent lots of time with Brian, at the Artalk and at Byars working on art. I did a good sketch for my descriptive drawing. Brian is the owl, because he quite likes owls. So I did complete my task.

Recently I have been continually reminded that Amanda is my bestest friend forever. Because let's face it, she just rocks. And I <3 her lots and lots.

It's sort of imperative that I read for Foundations and MCOM tomorrow, because I won't have any time before class, and I'll probably have a quiz in each one. So I should go, because tomorrow I will probably go insane with the amount of work I have to do. If you don't hear from me, that's why.

Hoot, hoot!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP