Day 5 - January 5, 2010

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Auntie lived down the road a piece. - Epossumondas Saves the Day by Coleen Salley

I have a couple of favorite relatives, but because they're so far away, I tend to ignore them - even though they have mailboxes, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers. Today I'll get back in touch.

I can already tell that this will be a short blog, because Josh, Jessica, and Katherine are here and we're all talking as I write this. Plus it's past 2 in the morning.. So my focus is elsewhere for many reasons.

But I did complete this "Today I Will." I wrote my fabulous cousin Lauren a letter today, and I plan to mail it tomorrow! I love her lots and I love snail mail lots, so I figure when you put both together, you'll get win.

Perhaps tomorrow I will edit this post and add things. But for now.. Good night, I'll keep in touch!

:)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP