Day 23 - January 23, 2010

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

He loved the Hudson City YMCA, where he'd become hooked on athletics during a season of indoor floor hockey as a first-grader. - Emergency Quarterback by Rich Wallace

Am I taking advantage of what my community has to offer? Am I ignoring opportunities to get hooked on a lifelong passion? The bait is here, dangling all around me. Today I'll bite.

I didn't participate in anything that I wouldn't normally participate in today. I did clean my room, which was GREAT. I know, I sound like a freakin' party girl. Especially compared to Katherine's blogs.

I took advantage of the community's Old Navy to get a dress that I need.

And Marisa, Annie, and I will be starting our church tour tomorrow. So that is something that fulfills today's "I Will." We're going to go to lots of different churches to see which we like the best. Tomorrow is Methodist.

I'm thinking about doing a blog for the church tour. Thoughts on that?

I do take advantage of things on campus. I'm pretty involved, especially for a freshman.

So take advantage of what happens where you are, wherever that is in the world.

And goodnight!

:)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP