Day 22 - January 22, 2010

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

Each of us should be able at least to "brighten the corner" where we are. - Charlie Brown, Snoopy and Me by Charles M. Schulz

Today I'll do something that makes my corner of this world just a little brighter.

I'll confess that I didn't do much for this. I did redecorate my bulletin board on my door for Valentine's Day. It is cute and pink and full of hearts and pretty much sickening. But it brightens the world a little. If you're feeling like love.

Someone (or 4) said that all you need is love. So there's that.

I did almost nothing today besides class and a tour. I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, which I just entirely caught up on. I had 13 episodes to watch when I woke up this morning. And now I've got none.

I'll really try to brighten things, though. Really. Brighten the space, brighten people's day. All of it. Good night!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP