Day 28 - January 28, 2010

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

My friends thought I was crazy. - Brave Harriet: The First Woman to Fly the English Channel

Today I'll do something unpredictable.

Basically, if no one thinks you're doing something crazy, then you're boring. Or, that's what the book seems to be saying. Actually it says that you're in danger of becoming boring.

I really didn't do anything unpredictable today, I don't think. Although, something that would be unpredictable to some people that know me, might be totally predictable to someone who knows me in a different way.

I did do something that Allie and Prof. Coburn found unpredictable in Web Design today, but I'm not going to go into specifics because of what it was. But they weren't expecting me to talk about it. So there was that.

I have a lot to say, but not about the subject, and it's really late and I have to be up really soon. So I need to go to sleep. I'm practically falling asleep at the wheel here.

Do something unpredictable, though. It's fun. It makes things/life interesting, and you'll get great reactions!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP